Look, I am the first one to tell you that during the day I love a little snack or three. My aim this year is to keep my snacking healthy and in line with my fitness regime.
My healthy office/car/day snacks this year are:
- I love to always carry around a bag of O’Granola in my glove compartment of my car so that when I am on the road I can lean over and grab a handful. I really feels like it overrides that gnawing hunger feeling faster than anything else I munch on.
- A nice big juicy apple (obviously because I love apples!)
- Whole wheat crackers with a bit of marmalade on them
- Nuts (any kind, I personally like almonds for the road)
Let me know if you have any other healthy suggestions that tackle your little hunger pangs during meals? I would love to hear them.
* Photo is a behind the scenes of us in Galway during December doing a little last minute drop off of PO’G before the Christmas madness set in.